GRT Rubber Technologies serves end users through a worldwide network of industrial distributors who fabricate a variety of parts from our sheet products using many state-of-the-art techniques. GRT Rubber distributors modify and enhance our high-quality sheet products. The teamwork among GRT Rubber, distributors and end users allows us to offer a complete package, ensuring high performance and top quality for all your rubber product applications.
GUIDELINES TO USE WHEN BUYING RUBBER PRODUCTS
- Use ANSI / ASTM D 2000 Standards when ordering rubber products and be sure you verify these standards with your supplier.
- Buy rubber products by the foot or yard for better yields. Be sure to verify pounds vs. yields with your supplier.
- Buy from Garlock Rubber Technologies—Quality products made with pride in the U.S.A.
1-800-643-0134 Phone • 1-800-325-0506 Fax
IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW
ANSI / ASTM D 2000 American National Standards Institute. Are your rubber products meeting these standards or are you creating possible problems for you and your company?
ANSI / ASTM standards give you the assurance you are receiving the quality you deserve.
Know what you’re buying in a global economy.
- Do you know that some products like commercial grade neoprene can contain very little neoprene and in some cases no neoprene at all? If the price is extremely low, it’s more than likely you’re not getting what you really want or need.
- To ensure that you get what you pay for, buy rubber by the foot or yard, not by the pound. You get more material for the money and the best yield. Remember, rubber polymers weigh less than a lot of cheaper fillers like calcium carbonate or clay.
ASTM D 2000 LINE CALLOUT
American Society for Testing and Materials