GRT Rubber Technologies
GRT RUBBER TECHNOLOGIES
GRT Rubber Technologies manufactures an extensive line of conveyor belt products constructed from polyester and nylon fabrics to meet the most demanding bulk haulage applications. GRT also manufactures a full line of sheet rubber products for sealing, protecting, and cushioning. These products include slit-to-width skirtboard and chute lining, and other sealing and protecting products for the construction, aggregate, and conveyor belting markets, plus a complete line of cushioning products for the road and bridge construction, building construction, and vibration isolation markets.
GRT Rubber Technologies conveyor belt includes: DURAKING®, a general purpose, high-performance belt available in two-, three-, and four-ply constructions with covers of RMA Grade II Rubber; FLEXKING®, a belt designed for severe service with tension ratings from 160-1200 PIW; and TECHFLEX®, a straight warp single or dual unit construction with superior rip and impact resistance and with tension ratings from 220 to 1000 PIW. Belt covers are available in a variety of compounds offering resistance to cold weather, oil, fire, abrasion, and heat.
SHEET RUBBER PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Unsupported Sheet Rubber made of Natural Rubber, SBR, Nitrile, Neoprene, EPDM, Butyl, CPE and Fluor Elastomers.
- Diaphragm and Cloth Inserted Sheet made of SBR or Neoprene in combination with cotton, polyester, or nylon fabrics.
- Bridge Bearing Pads made of Neoprene or Natural Rubber.
- Isolation pads and vibration (Viblon) material made of Nitrile rubber and Cotton Duck fabrics.
GRT has one of the industry’s most advanced technical labs to test the physical, chemical, and component properties of materials and finished products. It is a leader in rubber technology with several technical “firsts” including:
- The use of alkali reclaim process to cure rubber more efficiently and make it easier to handle;
- The development and patent of the Rotocure Vulcanization Process for uniform continuous curing; and
- The use of the Bierer-Davis Oxygen Bomb to accelerate rubber aging tests.
GRT’s engineering and field support staff can help customers select the product that best matches their applications and can help customize a product to meet special needs.