GRT Chute Linings and Skirtboard are designed to be an integral part of a conveyor system. Chute lining protects and cushions the chute from the material being handled; Skirtboard prevents fugitive materials from escaping and damaging the conveyor loading areas.
SUPER RINOHIDE™ #7160
- Made of specially compounded SBR to with- stand severe impact and abrasion
- Suitable for chute lining, skirtboards, belt wipers, impact pads, scraper stock, bumper pads, tumbler liners, and sand and shot curtains
- Constructed of high-quality SBR, with one ply of 35 oz. Silver Hard Duck fabric as backing
- Two-ply duck fabric also available on minimum quantity orders
- Improved bolting and fastening capabilities Excellent for bumper stock, chute lining and impact pads
TAN GUM STYLE #135
- Made of pure gum rubber for highest tensile strength
- Ideal for skirtboard, bumper stock, laundry lining, sand and shot blast curtains, scraper stock and tumbler liners
- Made of SBR, with optional duck fabric backing available on minimum quantity orders
- Most suitable for chute lining, as well as belt wipers and laundry lining
EXTRUDED SKIRTBOARD RUBBER
- Tough SBR construction
- Ideal for seals on skirtboard to help prevent spillage and contain loads on conveyor systems
CAUTION: Strips of old rubber belting should never be used for edging skirtboards, since the fabric will pick up and retain abrasive particles which will abrade the belt cover.